Hartt Transportation Systems – Auburn, ME
Hartt Transportation Systems Inc. is currently seeking a full time Part Room Associate for our NEW state of the art fleet maintenance facility that offers an outstanding work environment and competitive starting pay. Position is on the 1st shift, Monday through Friday.
Our Parts Room Associate obtains, receives, stores, and issues vehicle parts. Performs data entry, file maintenance, and material handling with motorized and non-motorized equipment. Operates basic office equipment, computers and receives telephone calls from vendors and other office personnel.
• Inventory Control: identify and deposit core/warranty items, monitor and stock selected/essential items, perform inventory count of on hand quantities, load change or delete inventory data, establish and maintain files, receive items procured by the parts department, issue items against repair orders, pull items from stock bins for issue, make deliveries/pick up items at off site locations, place items into warehouse stock/locations, and receive, store and secure damaged freight.
• Data Entry: process transaction for receipts, issues and shipments, process inventory adjustment transactions, process transactions to load, change or delete inventory data and warehouse locations.
• General Duties: housekeeping, telephone work, operates forklift and parts truck, and any other reasonable assigned duties.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Basic heavy duty tractor/trailer parts experience.
• Basic inventory and data entry experience.
HARTT OFFERS MANY GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• Competitive pay, paid weekly
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long term disability plans
• 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Please apply in person at our new terminal at 281 First Flight drive in Auburn, ME or email resume to Shop Manager, John Costley at firstname.lastname@example.org. John can also be reached by phone at 207-755-0517.