Hartt Transportation Systems – Sumter, SC
Hartt Transportation Systems Inc. is currently seeking full time Truck and Trailer technicians for our fleet maintenance facility that offers an outstanding work environment and competitive starting pay. Positions are currently available on the 1st shift.
The Hartt maintenance team does all service and non-warranty repair work on our equipment. The Sumter Maintenance facility is a safe, clean and well-organized workspace with top notch equipment, excellent lighting, heating and ventilation. The technicians in this position will diagnose and repair all systems on a diesel tractor including the engine, front and rear axle suspension and 5th wheel. Your work will consist of routine service work from changing tires and fluid to diagnosing and repairing electrical and AC repairs and accident damage. Your work orders will be tracked through the latest maintenance software to help keep each job organized and on task. You will be required to utilize our computers systems for the work order and time and attendance programs. Must have own advanced set of hand tools in your own rollaway tool box.
• Experience repairing heavy trucks and diesel engines
• Experience utilizing work order systems
• Trailer repair/service experience helpful
• High School diploma/GED or relevant work experience required
• Technical degree, certificate, or diploma in diesel engines, electronics, and/or related systems preferred.
HARTT OFFERS MANY GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• Competitive pay, paid weekly
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long term disability plans
• 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Please apply in person at our new terminal at 881 Cockerill Rd Sumter, SC or email resume to Shop Manager, John Pinette at email@example.com or Charley Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Joey can also be reached by phone at 803.506.716