Job Title: Broker Assistant – Brokerage Division
Terminal: Bangor or Auburn, ME Terminal
Some of the duties of the Broker Assistant Include:
- Posts loads and trucks on brokerage web sites to generate sales calls.
- Manages insurance information from all outside carriers and ensures trucks have valid coverage under Hartt standards to haul freight.
- Tracks brokerage misses and reports to management team
- Performs Customer Service duties as assigned when needed
- Takes calls to sell freight when time is available
- Other duties may be assigned.
Pay is commensurate with relevant experience. Work schedule is normally Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Other duties may apply.
Interested employees should email a letter of interest to Scott Welch, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org