CDL Class “A” Tanker Positions in Maine Nights
Hartt Transportation Systems – Auburn, ME
Hartt Transportation Systems Inc. is currently seeking full time Class A Truck Drivers for our Tanker Division out of Auburn and Hollis, ME
These are hourly positions at 10-12 hours per day, with time and a half after 40 hours. These are five day a week positions with a sixth day usually available. Local drivers average 50 to 60 hours per week.
• The positions transport water for a major water plant in Maine.
• These are great opportunities for Over The Road (OTR) drivers looking to get off the long hauls and be home every day.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Must have a clean MVR
• Must have a good CSA score
• Must have at least one year of OTR experience
HARTT OFFERS MANY GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• Competitive pay, paid weekly
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long term disability plans
• 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Please apply on our website below or in person at our new terminal at 281 First Flight drive in Auburn, ME or email resume to our Recruiter, De Echols at DEchols@hartt-trans.com. De can also be reached by phone at 877.574.0874