Some of the duties of the Nights/Weekend Dispatcher Include:
- Works from list of available drivers/vehicles in various locations in a constantly dynamic and changing environment.
- Assigns loads to drivers according to factors such as length and purpose of trip, freight and preference of customer.
- Ensures that loads are assigned to drivers with consideration to their available hours of service in order to reach their destinations per the customer’s requested schedule.
- Directs activities of drivers by electronic and phone communication.
- Confers with customers to expedite or locate missing, misrouted, delayed, or damaged deliveries.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Saturday and Sunday is a must.
Weekends – 7-5 or 2p-10p
The Schedule we are looking to cover is Friday- Tuesday. Negotiable upon hire.
Hartt offers many great benefits including the following :
· Competitive pay, paid weekly
· Paid time off (PTO)
· Paid holidays
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Short term and long term disability plans
· 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Required experience :
· Six months to one year related experience or a combination of equivalent experience and education – (willing to train the right person!)
· Freight management or equivalent
Required education :
· College Degree or High School diploma and equivalent work experience require
Apply now using our Non-Driver Application