The Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to the recruiting function at Hartt Transportation through real-time lead follow up and overseeing the orientation process at the Auburn facility. You will also facilitate job and recruitment postings on multiple social media outlets. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire the best professional Class A drivers efficiently and keep our hiring process running with a broad-based social media presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Coordinate new hire orientation activities (Auburn)
- Driver lead follow up in conjunction with HR Team recruiters
- Prepare and post job ads and recruitment materials on social media
- Help with application screening
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite (Auburn)
- Assist with candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Assist with new hire on-boarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.