This position requires a Class A CDL
Schedule is MONDAY – FRIDAY 12pm-8pm
$24 per hour to start
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Manages warehouse inventory.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of products.
- Implements daily shipping plan, for stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Operates forklift truck as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Competencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 2 years of experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
This position will require a candidate with a CDL license in good standing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to touch, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.